WorldGBC Europe Network Activities @ EcoBuild 2012, London
The first of three Europe Network meetings scheduled for 2012 took place in London alongside the EcoBuild conference (20-22 March 2012). All the Europe Network specific activities took place on Monday, March 19th, at the Lend Lease office (20 Triton Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3BF).
Photo: Jane Henley, Chief Executive Officer of the World Green Building Council (WGBC), Marija Golubović, President of the Serbia Green Building Council and Mladen Vukanac, Vice President of the Serbia Green Building Council, at ERN meeting in London, 19 March 2012
Photo: the first annualy ERN meeting of European national green building councils in London 2011.
ITINERARY – Monday March 19th
- 11.30-15.00 Network Meeting (GBC reps and network partners only)
- 11.30-12.00 Arrivals and lunch
- 12.00-12.15 Welcome from Chair
- 12.15-13.15 Capacity Building Taskforce -new
- 13.15-14.00 Education Taskforce update
- 14.00-15.00 Policy Taskforce update
- 15.15-18.00 Capacity building workshop – financing your GBC (GBC reps only)
- 18.00-22.00 Networking Cocktail (open to GBC members, partners and other stakeholders)
Serbia Green Building Council also attempted the meeting in London last year – ERN meeting in London 2011.